Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blogging Stress

The stress about the blogging system for class was minimal for me. I am pretty familiar with technology and how it works, so when Ms. Brogdon announced that we would be using close to no paper and pencil for assignments, it relieved me. The first problem I had with the blogs was that I had to make two because I could not get into my first one. After going through the process of making one, I could not gain access to it again. I did however, make another one and it seems to be working fine. The other small problem occured when I took the time to follow all of the blogs, only for some of them to be deleted, and others that didn't apply to me. Figuring out which blogs were intended for my class and linking my blog to them was not hard, but I had to put some work into it. Other than that, I was one of the first to really get my blog linked with the others and running. It was not stressful, and I definitely like this idea better than paper and pencil writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment